Why is this method so controversial?
Because the results can cause shock and/or awe in the subject. But this is a good thing because this shock to the system (to your ego, actually) breaks negative cycles and shakes you into action. Your false self, the ego, gets caught out in the process and desperately fights to retain its authority over you. And ego dominance is what’s stopping you growing and keeping you chained to fear and doubt. It must be severed.
Good! Okay. Then please sit back and stay a while as I answer the questions you might be asking now:
1. Why is knowing your purpose in life so important and empowering?
2. Why do you need a purpose coach?
3. Why should I be your purpose coach?
Why is knowing your purpose in life so important and empowering?
1. The dreams that come true are those forged in the fires of our bellies. Not having a sense of purpose in life is the biggest cause of failure. You must be focused on something, and that “something” is attained automatically when it’s your purpose because it is then pure joy, not work.
2. Motivation becomes a given, you won’t struggle anymore to get it done. The idea of a “New Year’s Resolution” becomes nonsensical because you won’t need a date on a calendar anymore, nor will you need to worry about breaking those resolutions; to do so would be to break your very soul.
3. If you select your purpose correctly, it will involve contributing in some way to the greater good. This brings you peace and joy, which in turn brings you less stress, better health, spiritual alignment.
4. You will have what I call “life lucidity.” Suddenly you’ll know which way to turn at every crossroads in life because knowing your purpose means knowing exactly who you truly are. You’ll start living your life your way, not the way you’ve been programmed to live.
5. You cannot truly love another until you love yourself, and you cannot love yourself until you know who you are. Using my method, knowing yourself is a valuable biproduct of knowing your purpose.
6. When you are in the act of living out your purpose you have easy and instant access to the Quantum Field/Infinite Intelligence/God (the name you give the undeniable force in the Universe is up to you, just acknowledge it is real). When driven by purpose, the Divine in you is alive, and you feel chosen, and alone no more.
7. Thought + emotion = physical event. It’s not enough to just think about the thing you want in life; you have to feel it to make the Infinite Intelligence go about getting it for you. Purpose is passion, passion is emotion, emotion is feeling. Plus, the Infinite needs specificity to make the dream come true; it doesn’t know what to do with non-specific terms like, “To serve God” etc. And, when it comes to individual purpose, specificity is my specialty.
Why do you need a purpose coach?
1. First, you don’t need a purpose coach, you need a good one, or the results will actually do more harm than good. Following the wrong path in life is worse than not following one at all.
2. A new set of eyes. Your ego is currently in control, and it is subjective. You are not who you think you are. You need objectivity to see through the web of lies your ego has spun about you since birth. Your unconscious awareness of this is what brought you here.
3. It’s well proven that when a self-improver has a goal and someone to report their progress to, that results improve dramatically.
4. A coach helps you through the critical first 30 days, which usually involve breaking patterns and replacing them with new ones; in this case, purpose-driven patterns.